Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Weekual Thursday PP: Meh

A quick post before my guests are arriving.
Btw, the reviews on MBKD are rather optimistic, it sounds like a lot of fun.

This week's Hindi releases:

Jaana Pehchana
Director: Sachin Pilgaonkar (actor who also directed some rather unknown films)
NO TRAILER FOUND


Poster looks cheesy and reminds me of a telenovela. That woman has a lot of bad make-up on her, and both she and the guy are awfully photoshopped.

Also, I don't understand the title. "To go, to discover"?

Verdict: Looks boring

















Rivaaz
Director: Ashok Nanda (Hum Tum Aur Mom, did anyone see this?)
NO TRAILER FOUND


First thing I thought when I saw the poster: looks stern and cheap at the same time. It's been created by someone with very little technical skills. Also, the choice of colour and script are quite poor and boring. Why did they place the Hindi font title so far away from the romanized one? That "Filmy Box" sign is like the rotten cherry on top.

I'm quite annoyed by the fact that none of the two films has a trailer online - at least I didn't find any.

Verdict: What's that?










Seems like Indian cinegoers have a hard decision to make this week... which of the two looks worse?
If you haven't seen Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, I think I'm allowed to recommend watching it to you, even though I haven't done so myself – I would'a, if I could'a.


0 hearts of gold:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin!