Friday, October 4, 2013

There's No Place Like London


School holidays have just started and instead of spending my time the way I should - learning - I'm going to revisit a city that has grown very dear to my during my last (and first) stay. The fact that I had no clue as to all the various great British television shows etc. last time leaves a great number of unexplored activities for this time - plus we have enough monetas to finally visit the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour!

I might be able to put up one or two posts a week later... but rather don't expect anything. A new episode of the podcast will be online next week though, you'll be able to check it out on Nik's and Sofia's blogs and as always on iTunes and Podomatic.

In case anyone has some you-must-do-this-in-London or a great movie to watch that doesn't release in Germany for the next few months, please tell me. And remember...


Because it's going to be cold in London.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I told you about Liberal Arts in London last Autumn, didn't I? Remember you are a fan of Saoirse Ronan, I can see her new movie How I Live Now (2013) is out 4th October (UK). Whether it's worth your time, I don't know. At the moment, it doesn't have a cinema release date for Germany on IMDb. The director has made good films before, The Last King of Scotland (2006), and Touching the Void (2003)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you were the one who recommended that to me and it's still one of my favorite cinema experiences of all time! I think How I Live Now looks very interesting, I'll try and convince my companions to watch it. My sister is a friend of Ronan too, so I guess it won't be too hard. Thanks, Chris!!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have fun! I've always wanted to visit London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it, I'm sure. You're Whovian, right? No way you wouldn't love it.

      Delete
  3. Have TONS OF FUN in the UK Mette! London is my favorite city in the entire world so far, I wish I lived there. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin!