Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spread the Word | My Home Is Happy, 10 Minutes You Have to See Before You Die and a Poll



B Brittani Burham has a different opinion on How I Live Now than me - which I'm cool with.
L Hashtag Chicago; here are 10 Great Films by Not-So-Great Directors.
O Gaja Gamini reviews 3 Deewarein, a Hindi-film blindspot that's been haunting me for years.
G Dan Heaton writes about Nebraska and the American Dream.
S Ryan McNeil saw digested a movie I'm dying to see, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

V The Ninth Doctor: A Tribute celebrates one of the most underrated Doctors.
I There's a Happy video from my own home town - We are happy from Flensburg.
D My darling Nawazuddin Siddiqui is starring in a weird looking movie called Lateef.
S I stumbled upon the curious French Toast Sunday youtube channel.

N The new Maze Runner images look kind of intriguing.
E A LEGO movie video game has been released - not that I have time to play.
W Black Widow might be getting her own movie!
S Jonathan Keogh worked for a year on compiling all 1001+ Movies You Have to See Before You Die in to one video - and it's amazing.

M I was a guest on the Matineecast, Episode 107 - The Blindspot Series.
E Please vote for The Elements Trilogy for Movie of the Month on the LAMB Page sidebar!

Spread the word!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Mette! I appreciate the link and the great comment. I'll definitely be checking out a lot of these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO plugs!
    An embarrassment of riches - thank you very much young miss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Reagan MacNeil! (I had to, just this one time).

      Delete
  3. Whoa, this is a really cool and creative way to spread the word. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin!