Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have to watch this

No comment. Just watch the video. And don't read the rest, until you've seen all of the video.


-----------------------------------------------------

Just heard about it yesterday...

Oh my god, can you believe this? James McAvoy starred in an English cross-over film that probably just wanted to surf on the Kick-it-like-Beckham-wave!

... I have to watch this!

Luckily, one of my friends, who's just as crazy about him, as I am, already agreed on watching it with me.

This is so exciting.

It's been a long time since I watched one of those mediocre British Bollywood-imitations.

But I think it's the closest I'll ever get to one of my favorite actors in an Indian film.

What do you think? Has anyone watched it yet?

0 hearts of gold:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin!