Monday, January 6, 2014

Writing Elsewhere - Divergent: 5 Options For This Future Franchise


In the future, I will assemble posts that I've written for other websites under the tag 'Writing Elsewhere'. As you may know, I was selected as a writer for The Artifice about a year ago, but after I had written my Love Actually Review, I never got around to writing more for the site. I'd like to change that and at least write one post per month there. The content will be a little bit different from my usual blogging content, since there are stricter guidelines for tone and quality on The Artifice, so that's exciting for me. 

The first post I wrote is a post about the upcoming Divergent Franchise - I compare it to 6 other big YA franchises of the last few years and try to decide how the turnout for this one will be. I hope you'll enjoy reading it!


0 hearts of gold:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin!