Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thank God It's Thursday - Both sides of the medal

Yes, it's still Thursday where I am.

Mentionable German releases


Cave of Forgotten Dreams - Werner Herzog is one of the finest German directors, and this latest project of his surely sounds intriguing. I'm not that much of a 3D-fan, so I hope it'll come in 2D as well.

One Day - I haven't seen AN EDUCATION yet, but it's very high on my watch-list, especially because Scherfig is a Danish director. I don't know about this one though, I mean, it doesn't look very special to me.

Paranormal Activity 3 - A friend of mine went to watch the preview of this one and said it was really good. I'm going to watch the first parts before this one, though.


Indian Hindi Releases


   
Loot - I'm not even going to watch the trailer... a look at the cast and the poster is enough.

Miley Naa Miley Hum - Looks a little better (also the cast), but still... I wouldn't have high expectations for this one.

Na Jaane Kabse... - Director of MUMMY PUNJABI...? No thanks, that trailer was enough of the good.

Tension Doooor - Really? Nothing better this Friday? Thank God I'm not in India.


Releases at the local repertory

 

Über uns das All - The trailer looks funny and sad at the same time, a mixture that pleases me. It's supposed to be a true insider tip from the Berlinale.

The Guard - Haven't seen the trailer or read the synopsis, but I've read some very positive opinions on this one. If only I had some money left...



6 comments:

  1. Hehe! But won't you be DYING to be in India next Thursday/Friday? :D This is just the calm before the Rockstar storm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolce and Namak - Absolutely! I loved Dev.D and the 2002 Devdas, and I'm sooooo excited for Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently watched Cave of Forgotten Dreams in 2D, and highly recommend it if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Tristesse - That sounds good, but I think I'll have to wait for the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw Paranormal Activity (1)... if the third one is scary as that then I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bolly Hood - Most people say the first and third are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin!