Sunday, February 5, 2012

A little thank-you note

Many wonderful things have happened since new year, and that's why I would like to thank everyone who made these things possible today. So I wrote this little thank you note:


Most of you already know that I am officially a freelance writer for the ISHQ-magazine, but I want to thank Vera and the others once more for making this possible.

Also many thanks to all my readers - you have climbed a new top in January with more pageviews than ever before!

The peak to the right side is January.
There were also some new followers and commenters, which I want to welcome at this point. 

Also, just today I got an email saying that paperblog selected me as the Blogger of the Day on Friday - something I would have never expected. Thank you so much!



I feel very bigheaded, writing all this stuff, which is why I keep thanking all of you in every second sentence. 

Sometimes I think of the day when I started this blog out of holiday-boredom and curiosity, and I can't believe what happened to the project. Even though, sometimes you have to do what is called "cut your darlings"; my weekly feature about new Indian and other releases will finally be shut down, because I don't feel it's very interesting or unusual. Well, it's all for the greater good, every ending is another beginning.

So again, thank you, all of you, I'm looking forward to the future while being one of the happiest persons on the planet today.


13 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the success you've been having so far, Mette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the success. Hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things happened already, and so many are yet to come, I know it! I'm glad for you Mette, you deserve this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mette, I am very happy for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've been having a good run! Doesn't it feel great? You totally deserve it, Mette :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your achievements, Mette! Looking forward to many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog. I forget all the blogs I need to visit sometimes and I don't want to forget this one. Awesome work Mette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too - and I feel the same way, Max, so don't worry. There are so many blogs I follow, that it's hard to visit all of them frequently.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on all the success and here is to a lot more for you the rest of the year and beyond Mette :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the articles you have gotten published! Nice to get even more readers than the blogosphere. Do you get payed by ISHQ-magazine or?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, all the writers are freelance and unpaid, because their budget isn't high enough for them to pay for the articles. But I'm allowed to keep DVDs and other stuff, plus if there is an opportunity, I can get access to events etc.
      I'm just happy to get to work at a magazine and help improve it and get published...

      Delete

Let the discussion begin!